Customers must use the RidetheVine app or call (707) 251-1097 to request a pickup. Beginning April 27, all Vine Routes in the City of Napa are operating on-demand. Riders may be picked up and travel to any bus stop in the City of Napa between 7:30am and 5:30pm Monday to Saturday. For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Click Here.
Para viajes, descargue la aplicación RidetheVine o llame al (707) 251-1097. A partir del 27 de abril, los autobuses de Vine operan en servicio a pedido en la cuidad de Napa. Los clientes pueden ser recogidos y viajar entre paradas a cualquier parada de autobús en la ciudad de Napa entre las 7:30 a.m. y las 5:30 p.m. de lunes a sábado. Para Preguntas Frecuentes Haga ClicAqui
- Download the RidetheVine app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Select the City of Napa and create a user ID. You will be required to provide an email address and a phone number. Your email address will create a unique user ID. Your phone number is needed so we can contact your id there is an issue.
- We will never use your email address or phone number for promotion or share it with a third party.
GETTING WHERE YOU WANT TO GO
- Now that you are logged in you can request your trip. Hit the ‘Start’ button to get going. You can select any stop on the map as a pick-up location. If you select a location outside the service area the system will warn you that is not an allowed trip.
- Once you’ve selected your pick-up location it will be marked by an ‘A’ on your map. When you see that just hit ‘Next’. Then select your drop-off location in the same way you made your pick-up and it will be marked as a ‘B’ on your map.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR RIDE
- After your pick-up and drop-off locations have been selected hot’Next’/ You’ll be able to provide the details for your trip.
- Select how many passengers are riding and if any special accommodations are needed such as a wheelchair. Once completed, hit ‘Submit’ and your ride with be on its way!
WAITING FOR YOUR RIDE
- The app will update you on the status of your ride so you are never guessing. The app provides an expected time of arrival which updates every two minutes.
- The RidetheVine app will notify your with a ‘Honk’ when your driver arrives. You can also cancel your ride through the app should your plans change!