Riders may be picked up and travel to any bus stop in the City of Napa between 7:00AM and 5:30PM Monday to Friday and 7:30am to 5:30pm on Saturday. Please only take on-demand if your trip is not served by fixed route. For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Click Here.
To request a pickup:
- Call (707) 251-1097
- Book through our mobile app, available for iOs and Android.
- Book online at https://cityofnapavine.tapridemobile.com/ride/#/
Los autobuses de Vine operan en servicio a pedido en la cuidad de Napa. Los clientes pueden ser recogidos y viajar entre paradas a cualquier parada de autobús en la ciudad de Napa entre las 7:00 a.m. y las 5:30 p.m. de lunes a viernes y 7:30am to 5:30pm de sabado. Solo tome a pedido si su viaje no tiene una ruta fija. Para Preguntas Frecuentes Haga ClicAqui
Solicita un viaje:
- Llame al (707) 251-1097
- Descargue la aplicación RidetheVine, en iOs and Android.
- Solicita tu viaje en línea, https://cityofnapavine.tapridemobile.com/ride/#/
- Download the RidetheVine app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Select the City of Napa and create a user ID. You will be required to provide an email address and a phone number. Your email address will create a unique user ID. Your phone number is needed so we can contact your id there is an issue.
- We will never use your email address or phone number for promotion or share it with a third party.
GETTING WHERE YOU WANT TO GO
- Now that you are logged in you can request your trip. Hit the ‘Start’ button to get going. You can select any stop on the map as a pick-up location. If you select a location outside the service area the system will warn you that is not an allowed trip.
- Once you’ve selected your pick-up location it will be marked by an ‘A’ on your map. When you see that just hit ‘Next’. Then select your drop-off location in the same way you made your pick-up and it will be marked as a ‘B’ on your map.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR RIDE
- After your pick-up and drop-off locations have been selected hot’Next’/ You’ll be able to provide the details for your trip.
- Select how many passengers are riding and if any special accommodations are needed such as a wheelchair. Once completed, hit ‘Submit’ and your ride with be on its way!
WAITING FOR YOUR RIDE
- The app will update you on the status of your ride so you are never guessing. The app provides an expected time of arrival which updates every two minutes.
- The RidetheVine app will notify your with a ‘Honk’ when your driver arrives. You can also cancel your ride through the app should your plans change!