All rides on Vine services during BottleRock (September 3-5, 2021) will be free if you’re going to the concert or just getting around town.
Local shuttle services will also be free but shuttles will operate standard weekend hours.
Vine Transit is also extending hours for local routes and express service to BART during BottleRock.
This is the fourth year Vine has offered free rides to all concert-goers, residents, and visitors in the area and extended its local service hours to accommodate late-night riders leaving the concert. Vine Transit is able to offer late-night rides again this year because of generous contributions from BottleRock.
In the City of Napa, local service will be extended on:
- Routes N, S, E, W, 10 & 11 will depart the Transit Center between the hours of 8:00PM and 11:15PM as capacity is met on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Routes N, S, E, W will operate service on Sunday between the hours of 11:00AM and 6:30PM
- Route 29 will operate from the El Cerrito Del Norte BART to the Transit Center Saturday and Sunday at 11:00AM and 12:00PM.
- Route 29 will depart the Transit Center to the El Cerrito del Norte BART between 9:00PM and 11:00PM on Friday and 9:00pm to 10:15pm on Saturday and Sunday, once capacity is met and Burnell Street is reopened by the police department.
- If the last bus is full, we will send another bus so no one is left behind
For service and route information, visit www.vinetransit.com/general/routes-schedules
All routes lead to Napa Valley’s transit hub, the Soscol Gateway Transit Center, across the street from BottleRock. You can’t get any closer than that! For assistance in planning your trip, call customer service at (707) 251-2800. Riders can also download the MyStop smartphone app for iOs and Android systems for real-time bus information.