Beginning on Sunday June 18, Vine Transit is making the following service changes:
- Route E in the City of Napa will increase to operating 10 trips per day.
- Route S in the City of Napa will operate in both directions on Gasser Drive, better connecting riders to Clinic Ole South Campus & the South Century Shopping Plaza.
- Route 10 will have shortened runtimes on weekends.
- Route 11 will have minor edits to its daily timetable.
- Route 11X will have minor edits to its timetable to align with the Vallejo Ferry Schedule changes occurring on June 26, 2023.
- Route 21 will have decreased runtimes on eastbound morning trips.
- The American Canyon & St. Helena School Trippers will not operate until August 14.
To view the new City of Napa Local Schedule, CLICK HERE
To view the new Regional Schedule, CLICK HERE
Got questions? Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]