All rides on the Vine bus during BottleRock (May 26-28) will be free if you’re going to the concert or just getting around town.
Vine Transit is also extending hours for local routes and express service to BART during BottleRock, click here for details.
Bus service within the City of Napa:
- Additional Sunday service: Local Routes N, S, E, and W will operate service on Sunday starting at 11:00 a.m.
- Late-night hours: Local Routes N, S, E, and W will depart the Soscol Gateway Transit Center between 9:00 p.m. and 11:15 p.m. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Bus service Up Valley (Yountville, St. Helena, Calistoga):
- Late-night hours: Route 10 (Up Valley) will depart the Soscol Gateway Transit Center between 9:00 p.m. and 11:15 p.m. on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Bus service to American Canyon and Vallejo:
- Late-night hours: Route 11 (Vallejo, American Canyon) will depart the Soscol Gateway Transit Center between 9:00 p.m. and 11:15 p.m. on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Bus service to BART:
- Northbound from BART to BottleRock: Vine Bus Route 29 will leave El Cerrito Del Norte BART for the Soscol Gateway Transit Center on Saturday and Sunday at 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
- Southbound late-night hours: Vine Bus Route 29 will leave the Soscol Gateway Transit Center to the El Cerrito del Norte BART between 9:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Buses will depart from the Transit Center when each bus is full and Burnell Street has been reopened by the police department. If the last bus is full, Vine will send another bus, so no one is left behind.
On-demand services in the City of Napa and shuttle services in American Canyon, Yountville, St. Helena, and Calistoga will also be free, but shuttles will operate standard weekend hours.
For service and route information, visit https://vinetransit.com/routes/
This extended service is courtesy of BottleRock Napa Valley and the Napa Valley Vintners. It is the sixth year Vine has offered free rides to all concert-goers, residents, and visitors in the area and extended its local service hours to accommodate late-night riders leaving the concert.